Digital Dread into
Is it possible to overcome development challenges in an unprecedentedly online world, without losing personal connection – or your mind?
- Create and develop meaningful connections with a growing community of real people who support your organization online.
- Resolve uncertainty around bringing projects from the “real world” into the “digital world.”
- Use technology in novel ways to advance your business as a disruptive industry leader in the 21st century.
- Communicate clearly to any audience – and avoid costly mistakes.
Building Communities That Advance Financial And Social Bottom Lines
Zoe’s Most Recent Accomplishments
- Increased a nonprofit’s annual grant funding more than 33% (YTD in 2020 compared to 2019).
- Secured $100,000 in emergency grant funding related to COVID-19 in a 6-week period.
- Expanded organizational capacity by writing proposals resulting in new service contracts valued above $100,000 each in the last few months.
- Joined the Board of Directors of Boulder Treasures.
- Graduated from Western Governors University’s Master of Science in Management & Leadership program.
Creating Connections Between Diverse People In Chaos
The coronavirus pandemic presents unique opportunities to work together in new ways. Zoe is a facilitator, promoter, and energizer with a unique capability to bring diverse people together in cooperation – with high morale!
- Supporting collaborative Via Mobility Services‘ private-public-nonprofit partnerships serving thousands of older, low-income, and homeless people in our community by connecting them with safe food and medicine delivery.
- Leading a regular, virtual Empower Hour program for nonprofit employees and volunteers, increasing engagement and strengthening internal relationships.
- Quickly securing funds and coordinating organization-wide Google Suite training — empowering employees to transition to working remotely.
- Digital networking and developing relationships with diverse professionals in groups including the Society of Hispanic Human Resource Professionals (SHHRP), the American Alliance of Museums, and the Organization Development Network of the Greater Denver Region (ODN-GDR).